Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waco coming up - for now a shameless plug to try to win a trip to San Antonio

I should be blogging about my training, but I haven't.  My first Olympic triathlon is in Waco this Sunday.  I'm terrified.  I have not trained enough.  I have eaten way too much.  I am fatter than I should be, and not nearly as fit as I should be.  All that, AND it will probably be 173 degress Sunday.  I'm worried about finishing at all, finishing before the time cutoff, not having to take an ambulance to the ER because of not being ready + heat exhaustion.  Wish me luck.  I NEED IT.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to win a trip to San Antonio.  12 different travel blog sites are each giving away a trip to SA this summer.  Each site has a different way to enter/win.  Mommy Musings gives bonus entries for blogging babout the contest, so I am now shamelessly blogging so I can get my bonus entries!

http://www.mommymusings.com/save-in-san-antonio-win-a-family-vacation-for-4-to-san-antonio/comment-page-1/#comment-37376

http://www.visitsanantonio.com/visitors/save/index.aspx?gclid=CM-RleqYkaoCFRNb7AodOXO5zg

I HOPE I WIN! 

I also hope I survive Sunday so I can enjoy a trip to San Antonio if I do win...  ;-)

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment